Cleaning Room Cleaning
The Master Custodial Service Difference
Master Custodial Service has made the investment necessary both in equipment and training to provide the highly trained staff and the latest technology available, along with our regular great customer service and quality of work, to provide your Cleanroom with the quality care and environmental support necessary to offer the pristine environment you want.
Lab Worker Holding a Silicon Wafer
What is a Cleanroom?
A Cleanroom is a specially designed &
constructed room in which the air
supply, air distribution, filtration of air
supply, materials of construction, and
operating procedures, are regulated to
control airborne particle concentrations
to meet appropriate cleanliness levels.
What is a particle?
A Particle is a very small discrete mass
of solid or liquid matter, usually
measured in microns.
Particles may be isolated by containing them at the source of
It is difficult because the assoicates and the processes in the cleanroom are the largest source of contamination.
Typical Operating Room
Where Does It Come From?
Equipment, material and processes in
the Cleanroom produce contamination but, the largest single controllable
source of contamination enters the
Cleanroom with the people that
Master Custodial Service will work with your staff to reduce the amount of foreign particles and contamination that enter your Cleanroom. This makes your environment provide a longer useable time frame between our necessary Cleanroom cleaning process.
Ways to Reduce Contamination
There are many ways to reduce contamination into your Cleanroom environment. Here are just a few. Please contact Master Cutodial Service for a free estimate and a comprehensive stufy of how you can improve your Cleanroom and make it more efficient.
- Gowning should be done from the head down. Donning the hood first, prevents
particles from the head, from falling on the garments.
- Jumpsuit legs must be roll up to prevent touching the floor while being pulled on.
- Boots should fasten over the legging
- Hair Covers must cover ALL exposed hair
- Bouffant type head covers should not be reused.
- Proper Size Garments must be used
- Food, Drink, Gum and Tobacco
- Lubricants, Petroleum Products
- Duct Tape, Cardboard, Leather
- Cutting or Grinding
BSCAI Member -
Online Representations and Certifications Application
- Building Service Contractors Association
- Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce
- Quinnipiac Chamber of Commerce